- On accessing the Payzaar Platform, payzaar.com (the “Website”) or using any services provided by Payzaar, you, your directors, employees, agents and assigns (“you”) are consenting and agreeing to the collection, use, retention and processing of all of the data provided by Payzaar to the extent described herein and permitted under the DPA.
- Payzaar provides global payroll service to companies via the Platform. In no circumstances are Payzaar to be categorised as a data controller. All data, including personal data, is provided by you and Payzaar is only responsible for the processing of such data for specific purposes relating to payroll services.
- Any data subject has the right to ask for a copy of any personal data which we hold about them. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading, or to have such data deleted. If you wish to avail of this right, please submit a written request to [support@Payzaar.com]. In order to protect your privacy, you may also be asked to provide suitable proof of identification when making such a request.
- We will utilise commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure protection of your information. Given that no security procedure is completely effective, should any breach of your data occur, we will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible.
- We may collect your data in a number of different ways. For example, we may collect personal data provided by you when you register for the Payzaar Platform, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and credit card details and we may also collect data through your use of the Payzaar Platform and from calls or emails between us. We may also collect specific information about your devices when using the Payzaar Platform, signing up for and using it, including, but not limited to, your device’s hardware model, operating system, web browser version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- We may use any personal data we collect in relation to you in order to provide you with the Payzaar Platform, including without limitation for the purposes of managing your account. We may also from time to time use personal data for the purposes of analytics and market research, in order to improve our Platform.
- We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties such as affiliated service providers, other users of the Payzaar Platform, where required by law or for statistical analysis.
- We may disclose your data to courts and government agencies or bodies if requested to do so under a court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. In addition to that, we may also share that data if we believe it is necessary to the investigation, prevention or the taking of an action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, the prevention of threats to the physical integrity of any person, violation of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by the law.